I bought myself something red yesterday although CNY is still very far away. It's however not for CNY though. Just the colour, red denotes joy and celebration, the colour of happiness, prosperity and good luck.
RED is my colour. White added to its charm. The flora pattern made it looks feminine.
Red is my colour. Here's from the colours and personality on colour preferences quote. Red is my colour, I boast incredible willpower and am capable of overcoming obstacles that would normally leave others shaking in their boots. Unquote. :)))))

Red is my colour. Here's from the colours and personality on colour preferences quote. Red is my colour, I boast incredible willpower and am capable of overcoming obstacles that would normally leave others shaking in their boots. Unquote. :)))))
It's a great backpack, padded crossover shoulder strap that shift the entire load to my shoulders, light-weight durable and comfortable for traveling too. The head handle is made convenience to lift the bag off the floor or from inside the car.
0 comments:
Post a Comment