Peaches...

Friday, September 11, 2009
Today's post is about 'Peaches'. Basically, it's about a peach I ate. According to a colleague who gave me the peach, once I've eaten it, I'm going to have an everlasting life. So, I winked.

Peach is not our local fruit, this is the second peaches I had within the last 3 years or more, perhaps, can't remember. Others were mostly preserved peaches from China, they were over preserved to almost unrecognised.

Here's the one big peach I had today at lunch.

As you can see, imported fruits are pricey and they don't usually taste great anymore once they reached the town. Like this peach, the fine hair or peach fuzz on it had turned wither, very likely the peach is no longer fresh.

Although the fresh of the fruit was soft and sweet, chilling injury marks were obvious after few bites of the fruit.

The aftermath of it. The seed, the little branch and a little piece of the skin still attached that formed a look-alike little newly hatched birdie.

Take a closer look, isn't it lame? Hahaha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls