Lazy Day...The Ramblings

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Cooked lamb chop, boiled bunny's little carrots, deep fried wedges for dinner and...

woke up bright and early because the day has something I'm expected to see.... To go beyond what's expected :) Have you ever seen the sun smiling on you?

Let's elope.

I spent one good evening finally resolve to watch the series of LOST and finished the whole season 3, great for more laid-back weekend evenings to come with more movies. Not many times in my normal working days I can couch potatoes in front of the TV in the evening. I missed a lot on Astro lately.... to name the few, AFC and travel channels.

You know how much I love to play cooking, talk about home, quilting, knitting and listen to how mothers bringing up their children rather than sitting in front of a computer following the state of the global economics, clicking on sites to see if Dow Jones will crash and who'd led Global stock markets into a continuing to crash? Neh, that's not my job but something there coherent. Maybe.

I've finished first season of the series Sex and the City sometimes ago... and I'd be looking to see more on pirated dvds from the nearby dvd shops around.

The change most captured my eye I won't want to miss is when the evening falls, the nightfall comes around, the light of the day is gone, the sun goes to sleep. I've been observing the moments the sky change colors... Watching the skyline turn from day to dusk, from dusk to night and the city adorned with lights at night while holding to the hope and awaiting the new dawn to begin another new adventure...

The snapshots while I am still at it...

Kuching at night. The nightlife begins...!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls