Sushi King, Choon Sisters' Laksa, Kuching

Sunday, October 12, 2008
Had Sushi and Japanese food at THe Spring Sushi King... another branded fast-food establishment just recently made it way to Kuching.

I've come to realise, many Japanese dishes require an acquired taste. What I'd love but not something I can get to savor everyday unless I've learned enough skill to make my own sushi :) I Tried out few other Japanese dishes beside sushi rolled in seaweeds and got this crispy fried fish skin for the first time that feel like chewing on some kind of tree barks, some authentic Japanese food.

Kuching's first Sushi King opened at Boulevard early this year.



***

Do you know Choon Chong and Choon Hui are sisters?
I was told so, they both operate cafe at two different locations in the hub of the busy city center and so far known to me famous for their laksa and pohpiah and where I can savor delicious mouth-watering laksa, I never fail to mention 'lt's go to Choon Chong...'

Choon Chong is somewhere located at Jalan Abell and while her sister Choon Hui at Jalan Ban Hock and of cause then I won't resist when it comes to laksa for the first thing in the morning breakfast. So we headed to Choon Chong at Jalan Abell for laksa, pohpiah and their special toasts.

... :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls