Sexy Pink Sony Vaio (II)

Sunday, September 6, 2009
I spent both Saturday and Sunday chilling at home or more precisely chilling in front of my new Sony. Actually not so, because at the end of the day I decided to use my Acer laptop to update post entries as most of my last photos were uploaded on my Acer HD. I watched 2 movies over the weekend on my (16:9 aspect ratio) Sony Vaio and I found the laptop has a superior sound system, even including an integrated sub-woofer. Cool! :)

I like it quite a bit.

I'd be sending my Acer for reformatting, it's acting up and is very slow now. It apparently picked up virus or probably viruses or could have been infected with malware as my Acer's anti-virus has also gone insane. The guy at IT.com at Delta Mall told me they would charge me RM45 for reformatting my laptop. It was free when I sent in our office's laptop couple of months ago though. And that reminds me, I haven't created recovery discs for my Sony Vaio yet since I got it a week ago. Wonder why Sony don't provide recovery discs with their computers. Now I need to learn how to create recovery discs.... just a 6 easy steps of, (1) Click start, all programmes, VAIO recovery center and (2) Click create recovery discs and start. (3) Read the on-screen instructions carefully, and then click next. (4) Select the disc you want to use, and then click next. (5) Insert a blank disc, and then click OK. (6) Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process. There, how easy is that? Anyway, Sony Center would charge RM40 to create recovery discs for the noobs. Apart from that, it does not come with pirated MSO it comes with a 60-day trial of MS Office 2007, which means, I will have to buy genuine MS Office for my Sony Vaio.

I was told by the Sony Center's guy, a licensed version Office Home and Students 2007 allows installation for 3 pcs. I can share my genuine version with 2 other pcs that would save me money. Here's what will happen, divide by 3 (sharing), the first installation pay 50% of the price, while the 2nd and 3rd pcs get the other half of 50% the cost of the genuine software. Smart eh?

Tell me something, because I am really a noob here. What should I do, share the licensed version with 2 others for only RM80 (the half haf) or just purchase Microsoft Office pre-installed on my new Sony for RM300?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls