The Jong's Crocodile Farm My Niece and Nehpews Visited Recently

Saturday, September 5, 2009
Sometime ago a 13yo niece of mine was telling me she would like to have a blog like mine one day or something more like an online scrapbook for photos she's taken and memorabilia.

My sister's family went to Sri Aman during the recent school holidays and made a trip to Jong's Crocodile Farm and Zoo with the children. I can only guess that my 6yo nephew was truly enthralled with animals by the way he described some of the animals he's seen at the zoo to me.

Eerr... what's this animal again? Wildboar?

I wasn't there with them, so I can't really tell how did he react towards animals he's seen for the first time, but as he would normally be enthralled with something new especially animals, I guess my guessing is based on children are often excited due to natural learning mechanisms in them :)

A porcupine. My niece took all the photos with her SE phone-cam.

Meet Mr. Bujang Senang. His crooked teeth give him an intimidating appearance.

A friendly baboon, I guess.

I think this is a peacock. But it looks a bit miserable.

Honey bear sleeping soundly and undisturbed.

More sleeping porcupines shot.

This one's interesting, I wonder what happened to this poor fella's tail. Crocodile with no tail?

Green.... carmeleon/monitor lizard? Whatever it is, it does look like a green monster. Wait, it's iguana!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls