i-can't-think-of-a-title

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
My new metallic silver car got its first shower in the rain this morning. Well, maybe not its first shower in the rain after all as it had sat at dealer's store yard for, I don't know how long before it was finally picked up by me :) for me it was driving the new car in the rain for the first time. However, the heavy downpour since early morning for several hours probably had disappointed those who were expecting partial eclipse here and across much of Asia which was the longest total solar eclipse this century.

After a long hour of heavy downpour, I was more worried about flash flood at certain places where I have to pass through in order to reach the office. I thank God, all the way to the office was a smooth one and my new car was sure happy too :)

While clearing my old car boots before turning it in to the UCD a couple of days ago, I found a CD containing pictures taken during a retreat I attended at Santubong, Kuching. I'm sure it wasn't mine and I can't remember where did I get it and from whom. I opened the disc and found some nice shot pictures taken at Santubong.

Obviously, taken by someone who loved photography equally like I do.

The photographer's creativity. The foot prints.

I believe someone owns these pictures.

Beautiful shots! Do you know him?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls