Santa Is Making A List, So You'd Better Be Nice...

Thursday, September 11, 2008
Quote of the day, taken from chatterbox (8 Sept.08) Santa is making a list, checking it twice to see who's been good, and gonna find out who's naughty or nice (click the link and read from bottom to top. Here's one of the no-life-guys who views others as weakling while he's trying to play god). HOHOHOHO! Merry X-mas! When you expose someone with your harsh, ugly judgments about them and think no one judges you in return, you are definitely wrong and when you expose yourself to random anonymous with your harsh, ugly judgments about other people, you are not too far away from being defamed by others and you definitely have no one to blame but yourself. And how do you explain why is that people with below par intelligence are always blaming everyone else for their own mediocrity when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? I can't be 'hypersensitive' enough if my name and my blog's link were not spelled out accurately and posted by you on a famous blog with over 20k huge traffic daily when I did nothing wrong at all and watching over spammers that probably would come supporting your false statements about me spamming my website where I'd stand there totally defenseless.

Take the moral of the story, it's best said as, 'Do not judge nor accuse any falsely or you will be judged!' not everyone wants to WIN so badly. You know? It is if you can understand the word SORRY you'd have stopped creating more fiasco to see the pain in someone else but yourself. I'm truly sorry, you can't let go.
You know what? Work is just as full of excitement as to think about how LEGO towers were built when I was a kid.

One of the best parts of a boring afternoon is the afternoon cup of tea over work discussion and at the break between our discussion people start talking among themselves, I once wandered back into the days where I would be peeping out of the classroom windows (during our days, we had glass shutters windows and dirt stained curtains hanging over it) I sat there, patiently waiting for him to pass by outside the window and sang a song silently in my heart, that was Lionel Richie's song 'Hello' ...I sometimes see you pass outside my door. Hello, is it me you're looking for?
Those days, Anthonian boys wore white clean shirts with forest green color long pants and they still do today. I'd fall for guys in their smart white clean shirts with red maroon ties and green long pants school uniforms, the best good looking would be short hair clean cut smart guys. And there was this one tall, thin not skinny guy has not so much a look that could attract girls to him but was smart, smart enough to have stolen my heart away..... I wandered back, I'd want to go back to those days when I'd wait for him with an exercise book in my hand and pretend to have mathematics questions to ask.

When the school days finally over we parted without knowing exactly when we will meet again. I can still feel the warm of his hand in my hand but he never said a word not even a farewell smile.
My angelfish is watching over me :)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls