We had a birthday party, a dinner for a friend last night and went out for a drink somewhere after the dinner where we had from one bottle of Sand Block Swan Valley Old Vine Shiraz to two bottles and proceed on to ... here's the short entry I can come out with. I usually don't post up pictures of my friends and colleagues but this one is for a friend, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!


and the birthday girls... with Air Waves Band girls.
the birthday girl's smile...

and lastly we made the birthday girl to sing us a song [Picture is blur, what matter is she can sing very well :)].....

we went from wine to jugs of beer... and I don't drink beer ;) That's mine to prove, I only drink Sprite! They had four jugs of beer and I only had a glass of Sprite throughout the night while enjoying the band performing.


0 comments:
Post a Comment