Lately... I stumbled upon an advert on the back of a bus that captured my attention while driving..... Do you know what Sibu people hate the most?
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sibu bus, "Semua Orang Sibu Membenci Kutu Sampah"..... err rubbish-lice? zomgwtfbbq!!!
The nation news came out with Anwar proclaiming "we are on track to take over the government."
*
And today is 16th September is the day when Sarawak was released from the British and Malaysia was formed. (Timeline) Why isn't today a Public Holiday for us in Sarawak?The nation news came out with Anwar proclaiming "we are on track to take over the government."
Opposition leader Anwar Ibrahim pledged Monday to oust Malaysia's entrenched government and brazenly urged the prime minister to hand over power "smoothly and peacefully. >>"
*
And here, I am back to office after the long weekend....
Work awaiting...
And why isn't today a Public Holiday? Where I do not need to wake up to the beeping sound of my handphone's alarm at seven-thirty AM and be at the office before nine. where I lay snug in my bed, wrap tightly in a comforter listening to the music on my mini radio and forgetting about pile of work awaiting me :|
And why isn't today a Public Holiday? Where I do not need to wake up to the beeping sound of my handphone's alarm at seven-thirty AM and be at the office before nine. where I lay snug in my bed, wrap tightly in a comforter listening to the music on my mini radio and forgetting about pile of work awaiting me :|
0 comments:
Post a Comment