I took a walk for my very first time at the central market this morning and agreed that Sibu has got the biggest market in the state >>.
My baby sings to soothe me whenever I am down.... .
Remember those stereo walkman?
The ipod has dethroned Sony’s Walkman as “the fastest selling music player in history.” ^^
Ha! I remember that, we were really young then, I was always envy at a friend who came on a camping with us bringing along his stereo walkman on his waist while walking around the campus and kept the music to himself in his own world. This old device was made famous and first released in 1979, the Sony Walkman was the first entertainment device designed for use on the move then.
The trouble with stereo walkman is you have to bring along all your favorites cassettes along side the bulky walkman player... now they are replaced by music playback simple and device nearly invisible and ....


0 comments:
Post a Comment