Miri City Fan

Wednesday, March 12, 2008
Raise in consumer items prices has also raised the price of chili. This is ridiculous! I bought a package of ten little chillies (cili padi) for RM1.

I am a chili eater, must have chilies in almost every dish I cook although not necessarily in all dishes
. Chilies keep me HOT obtaining plenty excellent source of Vit. A for my good eyesight and keep vampires away. And it's not due to that mythological belief, I got to have chilies. I guess it runs in our family's Peranakan background as Peranakan use a lot of chilies in their cooking.
This is how I would describe myself when comes to what is my preferred food, it got to be hot and spicy. Chili contains seven times more vitamin C than orange. chili

*
I was at Miri City Fan last week...
Wondered why they call this park City Fan. The park was open to the public many years ago and fan can refer to as fan-any device for producing a current of air by the movement of a broad surface or fan-an enthusiastic devotee.
Dugout info by Miri City Resort information center:
A unique fan-shaped (when viewed from the air) urban civic park, it is about 26 acres is carefully sited in the hub of sports, educational and cultural facilities of Miri.
Miri City Fan is designed to create civic consciousness by the embodiment of several symbolic parks. It is a world-class urban civic park with the setting for sport, educational and cultural activities.
Miri City's library where I was a member but had never used the privilege of their membership.
It includes a promenade, parkland, an amphitheater, musical fountain, a library and cultural center and various ethnic gardens. The 10.4-hectare park was accorded the Malaysia's best landscaped city park.
Music fountain
Having been living in Miri before and my recent return last year until now this is the first time I've stepped into the Fan Garden. I took a stroll down there after a heavy breakfast and because I needed to use a loo and the nearest one was at the Fan Garden.
City Fan's amphitheater.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls