Lost And Found

Saturday, March 15, 2008
she wagged her tail as I was approaching. She had no dog collar no tags and no name. I didn't know how to call her. (For the time being she is referred to as 'Bee' as I was stung by a bee after I brought her home.)
She would roll over for me, let me hold and feel her paws and touch her everywhere. She isn't aggressive nor fierce and her tongue lolling, calmly she would lay her head on my lap.
She was at our office's car lot when I found her, worried of her safety as heavy vehicles drive in and out of our venue, I cuddled her into my car and we both drove home. 'Some kids are probably be crying now. We will find your owner and send you home' I told Bee inside the car. Amused at myself for talking to a dog :)
Bee just sat quietly on the passenger seat, once in a while she lift up her head and sniff as she's sensed she's going to be at another place, a new place.

She would respond when her new name is called and lay on her back when I walk up to her, then follow me wherever I go but run wild when she's let outside in the garden by herself.
I tried to feed her chicken livers with rice thought she might be hungry after had wandered around lost and confused. But she refused to touch the food, only a sniff, she left the food untouched to wander back to everywhere she'd bring herself to, examining the earth in the garden, checking the fish pond, plants and grass.
Every time when the door is shut behind her she'd whine for the door to be opened so she can continue on with her venture into the garden.
She must be wondering where is she now.

Observing her every movement, I later realised that she loves to go near the front gate.Few hours later, I discovered she's already got stalkers roaming outside the house luring her to come out.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls