I chuckled to myself when I read Hello Kitty Hell's blog, someone can actually come up with a blog all about Hello Kitty fanatics. Everything in his blog is about Hello Kitty (he hates). I thought Hello Kitty is only meant for Ah Lian but oh, lo and behold... everyone loves Hello Kitty except me!
Some guys or many just hate Hello Kitty while most girls would even go crazy to have everything Hello Kitties. Gosh! so crap! so girlish! from Hello Kitty handphones, Hello Kitty bedroom and everything Hello Kitty, Hello Kitty pajamas etc. to a friend named her baby girl Kitty.
Here I copied something funny about Hello Kitties to post because I think these are really crap!
Hello Kitty noodle. Nom, nom, nom, I eat Hello Kitty! CRAP!
Hello Kitty 'Mat Rempit' Freak!!!! CRAP! 
Hello Kitty war time's armored personnel carrier coming to save YOUR country.Mayday! Mayday! We are under attack!!!
Mayday!Mayday! Hello Kitty coming to rescue....
Trained to fight like Hello Kitty? Osama will be doomed!Hello Kitty evil black rifle. by the way this rifle is 100% legal in California because it is based on an "off-list" lower receiver made by Stag Arms and has no evil features at all. lol!
LOOK! up in the sky!
It's a plane!
It's a bird!
It's Super... CRAP!!
SOMEONE PLEASE KILL HELLO KITTY!!!
This is getting toooo CRAP! Gay Hello Kitty Darth Vader. Any Star Wars fan would probably be cursing out loud at seeing this. CRAP!
Oh boy! oh boy! This is so true that this pose is such a humiliation to all dogkind. Hello Kittification of pets?? CRAP!
If only dogs can understand, this poor fella probably will never going to come out of his room again, ever. How is he gonna face the world after this??
Oh dear, oh dear!!
'At least I am a kitten, it doesn't matter if I'm dressed like Hello Kitty. It added to my cuteness!'
Crap! I crap again!
SOMEONE PLEASE KILL HELLO KITTY!!!This is getting toooo CRAP! Gay Hello Kitty Darth Vader. Any Star Wars fan would probably be cursing out loud at seeing this. CRAP!
Oh boy! oh boy! This is so true that this pose is such a humiliation to all dogkind. Hello Kittification of pets?? CRAP!
If only dogs can understand, this poor fella probably will never going to come out of his room again, ever. How is he gonna face the world after this??
Oh dear, oh dear!!'At least I am a kitten, it doesn't matter if I'm dressed like Hello Kitty. It added to my cuteness!'
Crap! I crap again!
0 comments:
Post a Comment