The moment I opened the car door, B-dog jumped off like a caged bird being set free from it's cage. In a split second she's 100m away into her freedom and wander off.
A while later, she found me... like a lost little girl has found her mom. What amazed me was she managed to find me after been away wander on her own on the beach and run off as far as she could away from me.
It was probably her first time on the beach that got her curiosity and wondering. After she's found me, she stayed few meters away mending her own business but following me at every move I made, keeping me in her sight.
We met few people who think she is cute and a guy asking what's her name :) I was as amazed as the situation took me by surprise! what I meant is, this is a dog I barely knew for a week not that I rear her or wanting her to be called her master.
But more to I'd never owned a dog that showed so much attachment and so close to me. We strolled down the beautiful Esplanet beach she followed without even being leashed until out of nowhere on a sudden a big male dog popped out and started stalking B-dog, followed her and showed his interest in her. lol!!!
That was the moment I was scared that the big dog may attack her or something. Not as I expected, and to my very surprise B-dog was an obedient dog. I called her, she came running towards me. Scared of the worse I called it a day and we both walked to the car, I opened the door to the passenger seat. I told B-dog, 'get inside!' Omg! she jumped on. Do you believe what I'm telling you????? It was like Lessie in the movie, she understood! This is not a make up story. Believe me or I just don't believe myself.
There were few times or almost everyday, I thought of just dropped B-dog back to the place I'd found her and let her fend and find her own way home or sent her to a friend's farm if her owner didn't come to claim her. Seriously, I can't keep her.
I'm not mean, don't I? Anyway, we found sea shells by the sea shore.
Dead fish too....
and B-dog found the shell. That's about it, my first ever experience and experiment of B-dog and I walk the beach.
No wonder they always say, dogs are man's best friend and they can be loyal to you!
A while later, she found me... like a lost little girl has found her mom. What amazed me was she managed to find me after been away wander on her own on the beach and run off as far as she could away from me.
It was probably her first time on the beach that got her curiosity and wondering. After she's found me, she stayed few meters away mending her own business but following me at every move I made, keeping me in her sight.
We met few people who think she is cute and a guy asking what's her name :) I was as amazed as the situation took me by surprise! what I meant is, this is a dog I barely knew for a week not that I rear her or wanting her to be called her master.
But more to I'd never owned a dog that showed so much attachment and so close to me. We strolled down the beautiful Esplanet beach she followed without even being leashed until out of nowhere on a sudden a big male dog popped out and started stalking B-dog, followed her and showed his interest in her. lol!!!
That was the moment I was scared that the big dog may attack her or something. Not as I expected, and to my very surprise B-dog was an obedient dog. I called her, she came running towards me. Scared of the worse I called it a day and we both walked to the car, I opened the door to the passenger seat. I told B-dog, 'get inside!' Omg! she jumped on. Do you believe what I'm telling you????? It was like Lessie in the movie, she understood! This is not a make up story. Believe me or I just don't believe myself.There were few times or almost everyday, I thought of just dropped B-dog back to the place I'd found her and let her fend and find her own way home or sent her to a friend's farm if her owner didn't come to claim her. Seriously, I can't keep her.
I'm not mean, don't I? Anyway, we found sea shells by the sea shore.
Dead fish too....
and B-dog found the shell. That's about it, my first ever experience and experiment of B-dog and I walk the beach.
No wonder they always say, dogs are man's best friend and they can be loyal to you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment