Stationery Fetish

Saturday, August 7, 2010
My stationery fetish is a rows of different coloured pencils, coloured magic pens and coloured board markers. When I was 12, I prayed for 18 colours coloured pencils as my 12th birthday present. Unfortunately, I received none. I didn't receive any until I bought my very first set of 12 coloured pencils later with my first wage when I was 18. Okey, I know it sounded a bit pathetic. Actually I've forgotten about the 18 colours coloured pencils after that and went for watercolour for art class as soon as I entered secondary level.

The coloured pencils won't be any useful when I can paint with watercolour and it's easier too for watercolourists, so it was all watercolour through my secondary school days.

Now that I'm no longer in school, the coloured pencils fetish came back when I was at @Mybookstore one day. I saw something I'd always wanted when I was 12 except for that when I was young there wasn't any jumbo size coloured pencils.

I grasped a box without hesitation. Now, I don't even know what am I going to do with these coloured pencils yet but I'm happy like a child to have a set of 18 colours jumbo size coloured pencils :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls