Miracles Do Happen

Friday, August 6, 2010
I had frequent visits to the Sarawak General Hospital through the month of June, not that I was not well and needed a doctor nor was I a med. rep. selling drugs. But it was rather an encounter with faith, believe and miracles.

After had walked in and out several trips a week to neurosurgical ward at GH visiting someone, (although someone I know very little about till now, someone I have little connection to and someone I probably need not to trouble myself driving through hated-most traffic jams, difficulty of finding parking space at GH compound) but then I had only one thing in my heart every time I took the hassle of traveling there, I believed in miracles.

He lingered in a coma for 20 days after an accident. The doctors in Sibu said he may not recover due to brain hemorrhage and was rushed to GH the following day from Sibu.

I felt the intense emotion in everyone close to him of waiting for him to awaken. His parents' faith was strong through his coma, he eventually pull through. Miraculously, he came out of coma after 20 days.

As I heard him progressing day by day and visited him in the hospital ward, I learned about faith, I learned about believe and miracles do happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls