To all my Hindu friends out there, Kamala, Puspa, Shanti, Gary Ratnam and the rest of you, Happy Deepavali!
Prof says popular social networking site may be hazardous! Hehe~
I do not categorise myself as an addict to any of the popular social networking sites although I'm leaving my facebook on a lot during the day. I don't check out on friends or what they're up to either although I do comment here and there- only when I see their posting.
Facebook is an open network site, ok!? If you posted something there, you're basically telling everyone on your friend list what you're up too.
Prof says popular social networking site may be hazardous! Hehe~
I do not categorise myself as an addict to any of the popular social networking sites although I'm leaving my facebook on a lot during the day. I don't check out on friends or what they're up to either although I do comment here and there- only when I see their posting.
Facebook is an open network site, ok!? If you posted something there, you're basically telling everyone on your friend list what you're up too.
When I'm uptight, I'd be spending time 'farming' on Farm Town.
Admittedly, I was addicted for the first few weeks and completed all 34 levels in a very short time, I beat most of Farm Town neighbours on my list. I'm not proud of myself. A facebook's pal commented one time, 'I just don't understand why these 'no life' peeps spend their time 'farming' on the Internet, might as well do real farming in the backyard of the house'. (Btw, it was commented in Bahasa Malaysia with the last line of the sentence, 'bagus agi berkebun kat belakang rumah!' The comment hit me right there on the spot, right after I've posted the pictures of my beautiful farm's update. Here *lol
Who cares-lar! Back to my Farm Town, I've a mansion and am a millionaire now! Those who helped me a little here and there to earn a million was my 10yo nephew who looked up for harvesting work on other facebookers farms at the marketplace using my facebook.

Admittedly, I was addicted for the first few weeks and completed all 34 levels in a very short time, I beat most of Farm Town neighbours on my list. I'm not proud of myself. A facebook's pal commented one time, 'I just don't understand why these 'no life' peeps spend their time 'farming' on the Internet, might as well do real farming in the backyard of the house'. (Btw, it was commented in Bahasa Malaysia with the last line of the sentence, 'bagus agi berkebun kat belakang rumah!' The comment hit me right there on the spot, right after I've posted the pictures of my beautiful farm's update. Here *lol
Who cares-lar! Back to my Farm Town, I've a mansion and am a millionaire now! Those who helped me a little here and there to earn a million was my 10yo nephew who looked up for harvesting work on other facebookers farms at the marketplace using my facebook.
After a while, a nephew and a niece were both attracted to several facebook games and a nephew has been complaining he's bored with his old installed pc games on his 'dinosaur' desktop and so, has been hinting if he could help me 'farming'.


He eventually started the Pet Society game on my facebook and loves his pet to bits he called the pet, 'Lion King' and has been keeping the pet active and alive. Seeing that I signed up facebook account for him and a niece (with their parents permission of course) and hoping that these social games and strategy games could be there thinking activities. As he's below 12yo, I'm aware of signing up a social network account for him could expose him to many strangers online.

Thus his and his sister's facebook account is being monitored by me. I'd ignore all random 'add as friend' strangers and best of all, I can send Farm Town gifts of my own choice from both accounts to my own Farm Town EVERYDAY. *lol.
P.s: I know you love to troll, Malice (your latest nickname). Farm Town is the appropriate place for you to troll those pathetic 'farmers' begging for work at the marketplace, try it. Don't go around pissing off grumpy old bloggers! I COULD link you if any of them come slamming me again.
P.s: I know you love to troll, Malice (your latest nickname). Farm Town is the appropriate place for you to troll those pathetic 'farmers' begging for work at the marketplace, try it. Don't go around pissing off grumpy old bloggers! I COULD link you if any of them come slamming me again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment