Water Growing Worm

Saturday, September 5, 2009
I don't get the idea and what's so fascinating about soak-in-water and watch-them-grow toys but I find them to be freaking interesting. They actually come in many shapes from reptiles, sea animals, arachnids to soak-in-water and watch-them-grow of superhero characters.

This is a water growing worm brought back from Langkawi. Apparently from a souvenir store in Underwater World Langkawi. According to the instructions given, you are to soak it in the water and watch the foam grow to six times of its original size.

After had thought of it, I used my 6yo nephew thoughtful gift - pre-mix vodka (after had drank off the vodka) empty bottle to try out the experiment. And this is what I got....

I wanted to surprise my nephew after it has grown to 600% but he found it out too soon. I saw the bottle in their bedroom with this gross looking worm...

It actually takes few days to grow and still growing. Closer look.

However, my nephew drained out the water from the bottle the next day, telling me he's sensed the bottle is going to burst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls