Introducing my new sexy and stylish pink Sony Vaio. It's not too girlish-pink as I'd thought it would look like as seen on Sony catalog but lovely PINKILICIOUS Sony Vaio Notebook. I've always wanted something more that perhaps would suit me... I spent a little bit more on my hard earned money for this one piece of gadget although I still have my Acer Notebook with me simply because I need a little bigger gb memory Notebook for my personal use that I might not be able to disclose it here to the whole world. Don't worry (just in case) it's not something illegal which may violate the laws of Malaysia.
Meet my sexy and stylish pink Sony Vaio. She's like my dream came true! Gorgeous ain't she?


I'm not capable of writing a review for Sony but I'm obsessed with the name 'Sony' so much so that I have 2 Sony Ericsson handphones, (in fact everyone at home is owning Sony handphones now) Sony cameras, Sony plasma and my latest addition to our Sony collection, my sexy pink Sony Vaio. Sony will thank me for this.
Don't you wish yours was hot like my Sony Vaio? 
As this is my forth computer, 1 desktop 2 Acers (1 stolen) from the past many experiences, I was extra particular before deciding on buying another one this time. I did the checking, comparing prices, specs and reading a lot of reviews online and came to comparing prices with almost the same spec laptops like Dell, after much contemplating, I found Sony's considerably more expensive but no doubt Sony is more reliable than the others as I was told and again (of course) it depends on what you'll be using it for. I finally decided on Sony Vaio.
As this is my first day using my Sony, I'm still trying to find my way around and had just downloaded Mozilla Firefox browser which I'm more familiar with to update blog.
So, this post is brought to you by my sexy Sony Vaio! :)
As this is my first day using my Sony, I'm still trying to find my way around and had just downloaded Mozilla Firefox browser which I'm more familiar with to update blog.
So, this post is brought to you by my sexy Sony Vaio! :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment