f. haircut

Sunday, July 19, 2009
Firefox 3 crashes on my old 120gb, 512mb ddr2 Acer laptop and is getting frequent especially when I'm on Farm Town Game despite I don't use cheatengines.

My dream farm! Nevertheless, showing off the development of my dream farm. Week three, I collected nearly 2 millions :)))) I am a VIRTUOSO! .....

That's about a dream and of being stimulated online games.

Back to reality, I had an experience accompanying my nephews to their haircut on Sunday at f. salon which has just opened for business at Lot 9, Sibu's new commercial area near to the newly opened Singapore Chicken Rice.

Smiling as he glanced at his own reflection in the mirror. My 6yo nephew would enjoy haircut and fancy spiky hairstyle.

Resembles Goku's spiky hairstyle? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls