Noobs think I'm a noob because MY SPELLING SUCKS

Saturday, March 14, 2009
In the society of the norms today...
A friend's 8 year old daughter came home sulked. She told her mom, 'I think they don't like me, because I'm a CHINESE!'

No! They are just a bunch of snobbish kids around, I said.

I told her, I once met noobs on the Internet. She asked me how do they look like, I told her they were bunch of snobbishlycute-unglybutadorable who think everyone loves them. They would go around saying, 'I love you' to their chosen ones so loud that everyone's aware and trembles in their presence.

Noob or noobie is a person who thinks she/he is SMART but portraying the snobbish characteristics of the protagonist who thinks correcting another person's error would make their life perfect and be recognised by the society they are mingling with. I used to chuckle to myself when I was told, Geee! YOUR SPELLING SUCKS! while trying to chat on a tag board. Noob(s) that I'm talking about is noob aka noobie someone who is new to the Internet, they are usually annoying and excessively stupid with their naive-teens thinking and love to correct just anyone their mistakes, they probably would grow up an old grumpy hag one day if they're not aware of their attitudes :)

If you have been on the Internet long enough, you should know Google is POWER!

Not merely a place stores huge pool of information. I always tell my buddies when they ask me questions I do not have the answers to, Google is my teacher.

A non-noob however would understand web browsers like firefox and safari (allow install) do auto spell check and Microsoft Word comes with grammar tool. When you misspelled a word, firefox or safari (whichever one you are using) detects the error immediately and the red dots appear under the misspelled word (unless you are really a noob and you don't know what they are) it's truly efficient. I just have to declare, I love today's amazing Internet, I love Bill Gates' invention on Microsoft. My works are made 100x perfect.

3 main reasons why I leave my spellings be misspelled on purpose for protagonist noobs to yank on tag boards: (1) It's a tag board of no principles and rules (2) I have long just painted beautiful nails that make typing a little uncomfortable and (3) laptop I am using has too colorful stickers on it, I can't see the letters clearly whichever it was, I'm aware of, there are errors in typo.

Ok, I'm sorry I do not have a perfectly good English to qualify myself to be in the category of your so called smart friends. I simply just don't deserve it! :)

*I'm gwrat I'm nto yuor freind!


Ah! now I'm feeling like an aghast teenage girl who just had my first period and can't recognise PMS yet, so when I'm down, I'd blame it on PMS, Argg! My spelling sucks!

Damn it PMS!

So, I told the 8 year old girl, it's ok if they don't like you because you're a Chinese.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls