It's the beginning of the new dawn of 2009. A new chapter begins. Chapter one of the new volume of j|g's journal :) as always, I've never any plans of what I want to write or feature on my blog but come what may in everyday life encounters and acquire 30 mins to an hour of my extra recess times daily- updating my blog :|


On new year's eve, my nephew's gone to bed early after we had our new year eve's dinner. My handphone's buzzed with msg after msg of new year's wishes and greetings from friends near and far away that almost filled up my inbox in an evening. It was so thoughtful of you to remember me and your wishes made me smile wider even more. I thank everyone for your new year wishes.
With that I sent one greeting to my nephew who's already fast asleep, the buzz didn't bother him until the next day when he saw the msg on his handphone, he ran to me fascinated with the heart shape and new year's wish I smsed him :) I've simply made someone glad!
With that I sent one greeting to my nephew who's already fast asleep, the buzz didn't bother him until the next day when he saw the msg on his handphone, he ran to me fascinated with the heart shape and new year's wish I smsed him :) I've simply made someone glad!

0 comments:
Post a Comment