Few years ago, I bought my first Olympus 7.2mpx digicam in Kuching for RM1500. Memory card came separately, I had no choice but to pay another sum of amount for a 128mb memory card.
A year later the 10mpx digicam was launched giving clearly and better quality pictures like a professional. The gadgets selling at about RM1200-RM1500 with 1gb memory card, everyone was talking about it.
A year later the 10mpx digicam was launched giving clearly and better quality pictures like a professional. The gadgets selling at about RM1200-RM1500 with 1gb memory card, everyone was talking about it.
Recently I got another Olympus 8.0mpx FE360- budget with better than average features digicam, FREE 4gb memory card for RM599 at Premier, Sibu. When I look at my bulky and slightly smaller screen old digicam I bought few years back at RM1k+, in a quantum leap the newest model make me feel out of date carrying an old bulky digicam around even though the old model were launched not too long ago.
Neh! don't throw away your old digicams. I do not have many digicams, I bought the budget one because I do not have the other digicams with me anymore.

Neh! don't throw away your old digicams. I do not have many digicams, I bought the budget one because I do not have the other digicams with me anymore.

"For those looking to step their style up a notch. Compact and easily fits into pockets." is mine :)
We know we are now into the new era of electronic, everything are made possible and fast with only a click.
Recently we received our annual insurance/investment report in a disk which I immediately told a friend, 'electronic era, going paperless really cut down a lot of paper and printing cost' as disk cost less than RM1 compared to stack of printed papers for every policyholders.
It does make me missing what we used to do before electronic era though, like greeting cards. I don't see Chinese New Year greetings cards a lot lately anymore. What I'm trying to imply is I don't get to receive greetings cards in my letter box anymore lately but do see e-cards filled up my inbox.
We know we are now into the new era of electronic, everything are made possible and fast with only a click.
Recently we received our annual insurance/investment report in a disk which I immediately told a friend, 'electronic era, going paperless really cut down a lot of paper and printing cost' as disk cost less than RM1 compared to stack of printed papers for every policyholders.
It does make me missing what we used to do before electronic era though, like greeting cards. I don't see Chinese New Year greetings cards a lot lately anymore. What I'm trying to imply is I don't get to receive greetings cards in my letter box anymore lately but do see e-cards filled up my inbox.

I remember, I used to receive 30-40 of greetings cards when CNY approaching during school times from class/school mates. In return I'll have to send each one that I received from. This went on throughout my primary school days into first 3 years of secondary and eventually, receiving cards during festive season has been forgotten.


Those were times, we have CNY greetings cards of all designs hanging on the walls inside our living room where guests would come visiting. Those cards added as part of our CNY decorative then.
This time, even if you've received one makes you feel you're an important person especially those came along with hampers.
This time, even if you've received one makes you feel you're an important person especially those came along with hampers.

0 comments:
Post a Comment