I was browsing through an old family photo album one day and looking through our childhood old photos. Most of my growing up times were spent in Sarikei. And I can still remember well where and when were most of the photos taken as I stroll down the memory lane.
This one particular photo caught my attention. We were at a neighbour kid's birthday party at Sarikei and I've got naturally curly hair ;) I still remember it well, how I used to love my orange dress my mom made me that I wore it every alternate day. It was a nice lace dress I've got :)
This one particular photo caught my attention. We were at a neighbour kid's birthday party at Sarikei and I've got naturally curly hair ;) I still remember it well, how I used to love my orange dress my mom made me that I wore it every alternate day. It was a nice lace dress I've got :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment