Living in a town where people are known to be hardworking at any endeavor given. With a mindset of success in everything. I learned from a Foochow friend in my early childhood times who lived a simple life yet in every endeavor believed in, 'You can do it if you believe you can.'
Shushi Tie makes me happy!
Sanyan building is the only tallest building right in the center of Sibu town I know how to go without feeling pressure with confused roots.
Sibu being the second largest town in Sarawak although a compact town has got pretty nice dining, entertainment and leisure outlets to chill. I haven't been to many except one of two and kopitiam where kampua is famous and easy.
Yum, yum, yum! Don't curse my food!
A thriving business hub during the day, Sibu at night looks quiet. Swiftlets fill the area near Rajang River is still common.
My favorite food is Japanese Sushi. I am feeling lucky only when I think about Sushis at Sushi Tie. You know where to find me when I am hungry.... the view over looking Sibu town.
Before Sushi King, I can be spotted sitting cozily with few friends eating Sushi at Sushi Restaurant Jalan Mendu, Kuching almost at every weekend. After Sushi King arrived in Kuching, I am tired of the long queue, it seems like many Sarawakians fall for Japaneses food too.
'Tie' is Foochow's surname. It's not pronounce as Tie (not the necktie-tie) its Ti ye' ('pond' in Chinese) Sushi Tie is owned by Sibu Foochows (It's marketed as a family restaurant and they don't serve alcohol of any kind, so don't go looking for Kirin here) as I was told has got almost the same heavenly gastronomical sushi delights as any other Sushi outlets around. Sushi lovers, I bet you'll drool... sixthseal.com>>
Shushi Tie makes me happy!
Sanyan building is the only tallest building right in the center of Sibu town I know how to go without feeling pressure with confused roots.
Sibu being the second largest town in Sarawak although a compact town has got pretty nice dining, entertainment and leisure outlets to chill. I haven't been to many except one of two and kopitiam where kampua is famous and easy.
Yum, yum, yum! Don't curse my food!
A thriving business hub during the day, Sibu at night looks quiet. Swiftlets fill the area near Rajang River is still common.
My favorite food is Japanese Sushi. I am feeling lucky only when I think about Sushis at Sushi Tie. You know where to find me when I am hungry.... the view over looking Sibu town.
Before Sushi King, I can be spotted sitting cozily with few friends eating Sushi at Sushi Restaurant Jalan Mendu, Kuching almost at every weekend. After Sushi King arrived in Kuching, I am tired of the long queue, it seems like many Sarawakians fall for Japaneses food too.
'Tie' is Foochow's surname. It's not pronounce as Tie (not the necktie-tie) its Ti ye' ('pond' in Chinese) Sushi Tie is owned by Sibu Foochows (It's marketed as a family restaurant and they don't serve alcohol of any kind, so don't go looking for Kirin here) as I was told has got almost the same heavenly gastronomical sushi delights as any other Sushi outlets around. Sushi lovers, I bet you'll drool... sixthseal.com>>


0 comments:
Post a Comment