Malaysia Future Potential Leaders Dreamgirl Search

Monday, March 10, 2008
After the country's General Election yesterday, a new government was formed with opposition took over Penang, Kedah, Perak, Selangor and Kelantan and leaving our PM with an expression "we've lost" on his face. With this, we put a big new hope the new era of government will bring a change to our country.

If you are a blogger and have been following and reading politics' blogs you will recognize some powerful influential bloggers like Jeffrey Oi (who won the P50 Jelutong seat), Nathaniel Tan, Namewee (Negarakuku rapper) etc. Remember the issue 'Crackdown on Bloggers' in Malaysia... 'goblok'? These are the people the government called 'goblok' "The public should be wise in identifying the websites of 'goblok' (Indonesian slang for “stupid”) bloggers, who are willing to be tools of others to destroy the nation, said Information Minister Datuk Seri Zainuddin Maidin".
.
.
.
After had read some young bloggers posts on BN defeats in 5 states, it wasn't a big deal to say 'I was shocked' on how good sarcasms they can write.

The internet indeed has a great impact on Malaysia youngsters. The freedom of expression on blogging has also create a great impact upon the mind of many young Malaysians today. You can read on their blogs, some are as young as they are not even eligible to vote yet, but have the daring ability to express their sarcasm opinions about the government on their blogs. I can't list those kids blogs here, the future potential leaders may lose their scholarships if I do. But Syabas! all Malaysians, your vote count.
.
.
.
Enough of the politics. Let's put our hands together to work for a better future.

I've just got to tell you what interest me on Kenny's blog lately is not on his interviews with Chong Cheng Jen or Alan Sim (By attending Chong's ceremahs, I can tell his voice is clear to the rakyat. He can win and the result proved that by majority 9k votes, DAP won Bandar Kuching) but Malaysia Dreamgirl search.

If you haven't heard about Malaysia Dreamgirl (check it out) I don't know, but somehow I find this model search online reality show is a bit disappointing and not as what I've expected.
The judges : Kenny Sia, Elaine Daly, Lim Jimmy. It's ok about how Kenny judges them based on their pretty face alone and some people had actually called him rude or not qualified to be one of the judges or Simon Cowell of American Idol wannabe. Well, I think Kenny did well... So, the Malaysia Dreamgirl kicks off where pretty girls rush into PWTC for the closed audition. These are the pics from the second part (final 12). Watch the show, you should know without listening to what the judges have to say. If you will to chose a model for your company's products... "she should know how to tug in her tummy" is what I heard from Elaine. And the next thing, she IS THROUGH!?!? The tummy... yeah! the first thing I saw was their flabby tummies. The lala-mui (similiar to Ah Lian) the model wannabes..... and she is also through.You ought to watch the audition shows www.malaysiadreamgirl.tv to know what I'm talking about.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls