I Missed July

Monday, August 2, 2010
By the time I got my fingers back on the keyboard and started typing again I realised that I've missed July. I'm not, that 'I've been lazy, been busy or neglecting jan-el.blospot.com' nor neither was I in rehab for FAD (facebook addiction disorder) or what-so-ever that had kept me away from facebook-ing or updating jan-el.blogspot.com.

Gosh! I missed crap-ing like I used to on jan-el.blogspot.com.

When I think about the word 'isolation', the song 'under the lemon tree' pops up in my head. "isolation is not good for me, isolation, I don't want to sit on a lemon tree, I'm stepping around in the desert of joy." Yeah, that kind of isolation I'm feeling right now... NOT the part, 'I've been waiting for someone but nothing happens' kind of feeling.

I feel isolated from the rest the world I once belonged. I missed.... I missed July.

You won't be reading me and the electrical towers stories on jan-el.blogspot.com like it used to be. I'm complacent and have found what I'm doing now... what I'd call my passion. The feeling, the passion I've been waiting for. Yeah, that kind of 'I've been waiting for' feeling.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls