Farming and Oranges....

Tuesday, August 10, 2010
There was once an occasion while I was having my cup of afternoon coffee, I over heard two ladies in their fifties chatting. One was asking the other, 'have you got the gifts I sent you?' then she continued, 'I planted new 'vege' today?' Immediately Internet Farming came into my mind, assuming the two ladies were talking about the Internet Farming. Amused, I listened to their chat while sipping my cup of coffee thinking, 'errr.... you too.... hocked on the Internet Farming?'

No wonder it was said to be the fastest growing games on Facebook and ....it seems that the impacts are on women twice as much as men.
However, the 'syok' (pleasure) of Facebook games like Farmville, Farmtown, etc... only lasted me a short while. I've not been logging in since the last FAD I had. While the rest of my Facebook pals are still posting sending and requesting items streams on Facebook, I've abandoned my farms, my city and my restaurants simultaneously :P

A housemate's friend once visited us while I was busy on my notebook asked me a kind of sarcastic question, (I think it's sarcastic because of the tone of voice she used) "Farming arrrr!?" :| I effing hate it whenever someone, somehow, somewhere thinks I'm 'Farming' whenever I'm working on my notebook.

On the other note, this still orange looking mandarin orange on the dining table however has been sitting there since before the arrival of this year's Lunar New Year. It still looks freshly orange due to preservatives ensuring the fruit does not rot- the preservatives were reported to be the culprits for sore throat and cough we commonly have after CNY festival. So, go easy on mandarin oranges.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls