CNY Preparation

Wednesday, February 3, 2010
As the CNY celebration is approaching fast, we have about one week left to get CNY things done, like shopping, or perhaps baking and most importantly give the house a thorough cleaning, a typical Chinese culture yet its the occasion practically everyone, young and old would be looking forward to. It's the celebration time again!

Last week, like any other typical busy working person, I managed to get myself busy with a simple thing to do for CNY, that was seaweed crackers. Yes, the most simple, easy and crispy seaweed crackers every loves :)

Apparently, the cleaning of the house hasn't started yet. And I'm not sure how much I can do to help this time.

Anyway, I have accomplished one little project I set to do- changing the house curtains to usher in the year of the tiger. roar!

The new look, the new curtains.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls