Little Red Riding Hood

Friday, January 8, 2010
I dreaded the long drive but PTL! We arrived safely, the afternoon rain welcomed us to Kuching.

The day I left Sibu, I'd disentangled my car key leaving it single from the bunch of keys I've been holding through my stay in Sibu.

When I was at petrol kiosk to refill my petrol tank, I dropped the single car key under the car seat that took me several minutes anxiously trying to locate and grab it out from under the seat, for a moment I thought it went missing. Later on I'd a feeling of worry I may drop it again somewhere, somehow...

Say hi to my little red riding hood.

On my way to Lanang bridge, I attempted to stop by at Sing Kwong for the last time even though the time was only 7.30am. After I'd visited the wash room, had my make up checked and bought myself a Chinese stone (some kind of an animal I can't tell what), I proceeded on to a accessory shop and delighted it was open at 8am.

I found myself a little doll I thought it'd look cute and tangled it on my car key as keychain. Now I feel safe and need not to worry about dropping the single car key again.

Come on! I'm not weird, you do have this kind of feeling anxious about losing something, somehow too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls