I had one so much longed for 'Lui Cha' in between lunch yesterday, had one little tummy upset in the afternoon and threw up after I had some food in the evening. I reckoned the 'Lui Cha' herbs soup is the culprit, it tasted basil and mint added together which I thought was a perfect combination. The next day I had rambutans and started having ulcers in my mouth.
As I was coming out of the DBKU Cat Museum, I heard two middle aged men were talking among themselves loudly, so loud that the entire Cat Museum could hear them. One of them was asking, 'Why it is called 'Cat Museum', is it because there's no cats in Kuching anymore?' Then the other man answered, 'It's so called a place to collect cat artifacts.' The first man then explained, 'You see, 'Museum' is a place to keep all objects of historical, and extinct animals like those in the ancient world.'
Somehow, I thought he kind of made sense. But Museum is also a place where artistic items are kept, so the cat collection at DBKU Cat Museum could have artistic value and a place to store memorabilia from all over the world about cat for DBKU to call the place Cat Museum.
I didn't bother to listen to what the other man's reply was as I was hungry and my mind was more focused on where to have lunch at around Matang area.
So, here's Cat Collection at DBKU's Cat Museum, Cat City:
As I was coming out of the DBKU Cat Museum, I heard two middle aged men were talking among themselves loudly, so loud that the entire Cat Museum could hear them. One of them was asking, 'Why it is called 'Cat Museum', is it because there's no cats in Kuching anymore?' Then the other man answered, 'It's so called a place to collect cat artifacts.' The first man then explained, 'You see, 'Museum' is a place to keep all objects of historical, and extinct animals like those in the ancient world.'
Somehow, I thought he kind of made sense. But Museum is also a place where artistic items are kept, so the cat collection at DBKU Cat Museum could have artistic value and a place to store memorabilia from all over the world about cat for DBKU to call the place Cat Museum.
I didn't bother to listen to what the other man's reply was as I was hungry and my mind was more focused on where to have lunch at around Matang area.
So, here's Cat Collection at DBKU's Cat Museum, Cat City:
Photography is allowed in the museum, you only need to pay a small fee.
:) enjoy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment