Where's Lulu?

Monday, November 2, 2009
The lost brown dog's got its name, it's Lulu.

Putting its feet on the green rubber doormat with the word 'WELCOME' on it, Lulu sneak peeks inside to check if there's anyone at home.

"Hi, are you there?" says Lulu.

"May I come in?" this time with 'puss in boots' look.

"Sure," says the master.

"No camera please! I'm shy," insists Lulu while covering it's face with both hands/feet (?)

I found Lulu this morning with a piece of cloth tied around its neck. It was pulled so tight, I believed was due to Lulu's struggling to get loose from whoever irresponsible person that had tied it to a pole or something.

Poor little creature sure needs a lot of care and attention. I tried to send it home (to our neighbour's house) yesterday apparently, it returned early this morning.

And found its just favorite spot under the car, hiding.

Looking out for intruders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls