Monday, November 30, 2009
It's pouring down rain outside.
I just reached home as another boring day slowly coming to a close. December is soon here!

A long holiday is coming, there's a sense of an excitement is awaiting me. I'm looking forward to an adventure of mountain climbing or maybe hills climbing and trotting briskly through the village, immersing myself in the cool mountain stream and enjoying the fresh country air with its gentle breeze.

As another boring day fell upon me on Monday-Blues, I sat at my table another 'doing nothing' day but facebooking.

And for the rest of the afternoon, I discovered Sony Vaio webcam's magic-i visual effects while chatting and came up with this:)))))!
Wah ha ha! Yeah.... All I want for Christmas! And that reminds me, I need to trim my eyebrows soon.

Last day of November already, see how time fliesss???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls