I was hungry and feeling a little shiver. When I turned to the clock on my pc, I realised it was almost 3.30pm. I missed my lunch.
3.30pm's lunch.
I grabbed my car key, some small change from my purse for convenience of buying packed and take away. However, it was past typical lunch hour already and I wasn't sure if there's still lunch available at my regular kopitiam. I doubt so...
I grabbed my car key, some small change from my purse for convenience of buying packed and take away. However, it was past typical lunch hour already and I wasn't sure if there's still lunch available at my regular kopitiam. I doubt so...
then somehow somewhere, I remembered there were one or two Ramadhan stalls by the roadside in the afternoon. I made an U turn and stopped over. There wasn't much option, I bought 2 packages of Malay noodles for RM1 each and some fritters nevertheless. The noddles were a bit salty though, I only finished one package and didn't eat the fritters until the next morning.
0 comments:
Post a Comment