I've never been a fan of crocs and clogs although have heard about crocs bragging its shoes look high fashion with all of the comfort of less formal crocs styles. And have often heard about how comfort they are from those who wear them. Crocs even has a design for Disney Cinderella Girls' called Mary Jane Crocs. Yeah, it's always either Mary or Jane's fault. What's more, it boasts that this Cinderella shoes will add a little magic to playtime for girls. Isn't that awesome?

The crocs are produced in a wide array of solid colors but I find these plastic clogs just don't look good with anything but scrubs. Perhaps, only suitable for beachwear. The croslite PCCR material footwear however was said to be extremely comfortable, slip-resistant, anti-microbial and odor resistant. Do your feet smell?


I found frog rubber clogs in one of the convenience stores in Sibu, apparently the Chinese people have their own designed rubber clogs they called FROG selling at RM9.90 a pair. Would you wear frogs on your feet? Your feet may look like this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment