'Silly Aman'

Thursday, August 27, 2009
It's a week long school break. When my 6yo nephew mentioned to me he was going to Sri Aman, he pronounced Sri Aman as 'Silly Aman' (fyi, my nephew goes to Chinese kindy, very often I won't have guessed him to mispronounce certain English or Malay words on purpose as to its meaning, neither did I reckon he literally realised the meaning 'silly' when he said 'Silly Aman' for the first time) that made me feel sorry for the person whose name is Aman when he kept asking his mom over and over again on when are they going to 'Silly Aman' but when he added in 'silly cat' after he had said 'silly aman' last night, I reckoned he actually realise what 'silly' means.

It's going to be a long merdeka weekend. What's your plan, dude!? (just a random pic)

I'm left alone at home and all I have is my laptop to accompany me (I can hear someone whispering, 'I'm guessing she is alone at home now sitting in front of her laptop, cheering, chatting, facebooking or blogging.') You're absolutely right! :)

Anyway, I went to check on Sony Vaio 4gb at Sony Center today and it's chili red color and I'm making a wish right now :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls