The Fog

Monday, July 13, 2009
As we drove out on our way to work on chilly Friday morning after it rained through the night, the fog covered the view 200m in front of us.

On Thursday morning I dropped by town center which I've not been to for a while and after have done with my chores, I walked into nearby Proton showroom and inquired about Proton's new model which I have been eyeing at for some time now...

Eventually it turned out that it takes longer than I expected to negotiate trade in a car with the used car dealer and I can feel the impact of depreciation when my car trade in value was mentioned to me. I traded in my old car nevertheless for a brand new one. I wanted a Ferrari red color's car, I thought red would look 'assertive' but was disappointed to learn they have stopped producing solid red color...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde SandsPingLebanese Girls