Don't Miss The Rain

Tuesday, June 30, 2009
In February this year, according to the report, the massive amount of rainfall totaling an incredible 4196.5 mm for the whole of January is blamed for the recent flood in Sibu. Everyone was whining about, rain floods. For me who'd never drove through a flood before, I drove through the 2 feet high water for the first time early this year in Sibu and caused a little damage to the car.

Then it stopped raining. When rain hasn't come after a while everyone starts to whine about hot and dry weather. The pouring rain in Sibu all day on Sunday brought flash flood, the drainage water pour unto the road. Don't you miss the rain?

We stopped by Cuppa for a drink when a nephew saw Xiangqi 'elephant chess' or Chinese chess together with the other table games on the shelves, he decided we have one round of the game. It was a game I haven't touched for ages, for ages that sounds really long time ago. I used to play Chinese chess or the game of strategy during primary school days. It was famous then only in Chinese school.

When my nephew challenged me to a game, he was so determined that he'd beat me. I was like err... it has been a really LONG TIME already.

Farewell, June! July is coming.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls