Prototype of roving room

Thursday, April 2, 2009

I decided to do a model of the roving room before it is constructed because I am afraid that my workers could not interpret my sketch. This roving room is different from my original design. Previously, I plan to use steel sheets as the materials for the roof and wall but I have now changed to ferro-cement. My idea is to make the roving room looks more natural like a hillock with entrance leading into a cave which is my birdhouse. Have a look at my model which is a prototype. I intend to patent this design if it is succesful with swiftlets. Hahaha!.


Perspective View - Shot from Front Right


Perspective View - Shot from Front Left



Front View



Side View

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls