I quietly released a long sigh once I've sat myself down at my table this morning, I left the handphone charger at home and the handphone's battery is completely dead unabled all calls and that's for the start on Monday morning. Monday blues!

However, putting out the laundry after the morning rain yesterday, I realised the 'lenggeng' (longan) tree in the backyard has started bearing fruit. The pale brownish skin rough and tough fruits hanging from the low branches of the tree. I picked two although knowing that were not fully ripe yet and savored the translucent flesh, whitish and sweet but less juicy 'lenggengs'. My Bario friends used to tell stories of how longan plants grow wildly in the forest, at every season the fruits are plentiful, bigger and juicier.
That phenomena for me was, 'it's such a blessing'. As fruitfulness is defined as having plentiful of something or the quality or state of being fertile: fecundity, fertility, productiveness and richness that's the definition on any dictionary available.
This however is not me being so fruitful recently. Slacking in a lot of things :|
Nope, I didn't miss the flight, I didn't woke up late or caught in a traffic jam hence I missed the flight. With the scheduled itineraries on my day planner, that was supposed to be my days off and perfectly planned road trips to several places in Peninsular Malaysia with a stressed-up nutritionist student and a friend. At the end, I didn't board the plane I was supposed to take! Sigh~
That phenomena for me was, 'it's such a blessing'. As fruitfulness is defined as having plentiful of something or the quality or state of being fertile: fecundity, fertility, productiveness and richness that's the definition on any dictionary available.
This however is not me being so fruitful recently. Slacking in a lot of things :|
Nope, I didn't miss the flight, I didn't woke up late or caught in a traffic jam hence I missed the flight. With the scheduled itineraries on my day planner, that was supposed to be my days off and perfectly planned road trips to several places in Peninsular Malaysia with a stressed-up nutritionist student and a friend. At the end, I didn't board the plane I was supposed to take! Sigh~

0 comments:
Post a Comment