Budget Travel

Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Going on a trip and camp with a bunch of venturer youth including those jokers, playful, fun-loving, some are just talking non-stop throughout the day while some are just simply feel passionate about being youth :) I guess, it's always fun.

One of my most or exciting jobs I'd look forward to every now and then is organising trips for the youth. Here is where the word, 'budget' is always on our mind, KIV in as an organiser.

Nevertheless, I'd cut and try to get to the best lowest budget when comes to budget travel yet the best for the team. In my early days, I used to travel with youth mostly students for youth camps and most of the time, we'd look for budgeted lodges, convenience, safe and go-easy backpacker with go-easy on your wallet too.

In KK, we had tried Promenade Apartment which was quite alright albeit a little too pricey for unaffordable student groups who are still relying on their parents for pocket money.

This time round, I scouted the budget lodge at Karamunsing, the dormitory style youth accommodations.

Spacey sitting and dining area, free drinking water and laundry service. Surveillance cameras are installed at dormitory alley both upstairs and downstairs for safety and security reasons.

Mini over-the-counter for convenience and scuba equipments for rent.

Tour vans are available to tour around the city or to tourist points. Check here: Borneo Global Backpackers.

Two single beds room.

Waiting for our breakfast.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls