Monday blues, Monday blues, Monday blues...
Another team flew in from Kuching today, I availed myself and fetched them at the airport which is 20km away from the town. It was a 45 minutes drive for me from the town and the 45 minutes back that can be felt as if it was such a long journey to the country far far away especially when the passengers are the bosses.
Another team flew in from Kuching today, I availed myself and fetched them at the airport which is 20km away from the town. It was a 45 minutes drive for me from the town and the 45 minutes back that can be felt as if it was such a long journey to the country far far away especially when the passengers are the bosses.
I made it to reach there 30 minutes earlier so that I do not need to be in the queue of cars crawling to the arrivals waiting area to fetch their passengers especially when KL and Kuching flights are scheduled to land about the same time. I reached the airport trying to park as near to the arrivals waiting area as possible, but didn't manage to slot in between other cars and taxis. The JPJ crews doing their job were seen at chasing and writing summonses away. So I decided to take a little hassle to drive another big round of U-turn and drive into the parking lots provided.
This part of the road to the airport junction which has been under construction for the last 3 years. It is still under construction today...
Overheard a fair wind blowing, that our State Government has approved certain amount of money for the extension and renovation of Sibu Airport or this is already an old news :| Assuming the project is under Sarawak Tycoon Datuk Ting.





0 comments:
Post a Comment