I'm at the moment obsess with the Niu Year posts! I thought I would just cover the first 3 days of Niu year which have more happenings but it turned out I've plenty of time in between entertaining Niu year's visitors to the house and reading craps and news online during the long festive break as NST and STAR newspapers selling at ridiculously RM2 per-copy in Sibu!!! with lots of ads in between the papers. Serious! Why do we have to pay a little-bit-more for everything that comes from the West Malaysia?
And here is the eight day of Niu Year, I was watching fire-ghost (can't actually remember the title of the movie) on Astrol. Half way through the movie, suddenly the heavy rainfall accompanied by thunderstorm and strong wind hit and caused power failure.
And here is the eight day of Niu Year, I was watching fire-ghost (can't actually remember the title of the movie) on Astrol. Half way through the movie, suddenly the heavy rainfall accompanied by thunderstorm and strong wind hit and caused power failure.

I left the house.
The wind was so strong that it blew off our neighbour's CNY lanterns hanging on the front porch. Apart from that, our neighbour didn't aware of unpredicted Sibu skies they left their clothes on the laundry lines to dry outside the house while no one is at home....

The wind was so strong that it blew off our neighbour's CNY lanterns hanging on the front porch. Apart from that, our neighbour didn't aware of unpredicted Sibu skies they left their clothes on the laundry lines to dry outside the house while no one is at home....

On the eight day, I still have angpows given to me I haven't opened yet. Lately when my aunts and parents give me angpows I'm feeling awkward about it and usually take it from them reluctantly... somehow one of my aunts would give me RM5 and tell me it's for the Good Luck!


Thanks for the angpows!
I returned to the house this morning, the house is freezing cold inside, the air-conditioner I left yesterday after the power failure has been running since the power resumed at the estimate of time- since yesterday afternoon!!! I Didn't realise the air-conditioner we have does not automatically shut off after a power failure.
I returned to the house this morning, the house is freezing cold inside, the air-conditioner I left yesterday after the power failure has been running since the power resumed at the estimate of time- since yesterday afternoon!!! I Didn't realise the air-conditioner we have does not automatically shut off after a power failure.
0 comments:
Post a Comment