Today is the hectic day for most Chinese who are looking forward to celebrating CNY. Traffic congestion can be seen everywhere in most areas in the town particularly market and shopping mall, so drive safely.


I dropped by poultry market yesterday and bought a whole chicken for RM46! Looking at the vendor's face who can't meet my eyes when she uttered, 'RM46'. I wanted to respond, 'sure boh auntie...' I guess, I looked like someone who can be swindled easily. I passed her the money and gave her a smile instead.
It's our tradition to have open house on the first day of CNY where most friends, colleagues, big bosses, small bosses, contractor bosses will be coming visiting. Tomorrow, the busy cooking day will start early in the morning followed by CNY eve's dinner.
To everyone, wishing all both near and far a wonderful new year, have fun visiting and be happy even though the angpows you'd be receiving may not be a lot or as you've expected.
Happy Chinese New Year, Everyone!
It's our tradition to have open house on the first day of CNY where most friends, colleagues, big bosses, small bosses, contractor bosses will be coming visiting. Tomorrow, the busy cooking day will start early in the morning followed by CNY eve's dinner.
To everyone, wishing all both near and far a wonderful new year, have fun visiting and be happy even though the angpows you'd be receiving may not be a lot or as you've expected.
And for those chatterbox addicts and probably be spending this festive holiday chatting away with long distance chatterfriends on the Internet, bear in mind, the emergence of cyberstalking is not new to us anymore. Cyber stalking takes on many forms one of them is impersonating the victim in chatterbox, spreading untruths, intimidate, terrorise and harm their victims while at the same time remaining anonymous. Be careful on the Internet!
Happy Chinese New Year, Everyone!
0 comments:
Post a Comment