December In Sibu

Thursday, December 11, 2008
Snapped a pathetic looking Christmas tree in the midst of a busy small mall in Sibu...

Under the tree, sat the nativity set of Mary and Joseph look over baby Jesus in the manger. And definitely Christmas without the Christmas tree is incoherent.

When my nephew saw the nativity set under the tree his first reaction was to recall one of Mr. Bean's comedy series, 'Mr. Bean at the shopping mall' where he saw the nativity set in the shop and started messing them around.
It was 2pm when I drove down to Sibu town from our site office, my poor directions is my frustration when comes to driving in Sibu compact town, I missed one roundabout (driving from Sg. Merah bazaar) that usually leads me to Maybank and I'm lost. Gosh! I hate it when I have to figure it out how to get to Maybank every time when I need to!

I finally saw Maybank but it was on the opposite direction of the road which means I'll need to make a U-turn to reach there. Unfortunately, I lost direction ninety nine percent of the time either ended up somewhere I don't know or ended up nowhere but not at Maybank.

That chilled sunny afternoon after the rain, I was driving at 60mph when I begin to feel the steering wheel shaking, first thing that came to my mind was one of the front wheels maybe flat. I peeped out of the car window once I reached a traffic light, both front wheels looked fine... the next thing that came to my mind was, drive to the nearest workshop and had the car checked. The only workshop that popped up on my mind that very instant was the one at Jalan Perdada's tyres shop. I made it there with one of the front tyres in badly expanded condition and spent my first tyres repair RM300 :|
I spent 1.5hrs at KFC that afternoon reading while waiting for my car. Looking once in a while my own reflection in the mirror in front of me :|





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls