B O L T

Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Home theater, fantastically cool with sound blaster speaker system and subwoofers. Plus when it's an action packed movie on a lazy weekend afternoon :)


We were browsing through some dvds at Delta Mall's dvd shop when my darling nephew took 'Bolt' and ran out of the shop to where his mom is for her approval of buying it. Seeing that, one of the shop assistance was almost quick enough to run after a 5yo until I told him, my nephew is with me.

Bubbling, he ran back to the shop with 'Bolt' in his hand. We bought 'Bolt' the latest Disney animated movie my nephew picked and I haven't figured it out how did he get the first info among us to know about the latest release- Bolt. The story revolves around the dog Bolt and after watching it, he loved it and got himself trilled explaining the hamster who lives inside a plastic ball, apparently the hamster's amusing character and moving about in the ball amused him so much.

Before I left for work that morning, he came telling me, 'you can have it (the dvd) and watch the movie on your laptop at work,' as he's seen me watching movies on a laptop a lot lately.



Two weeks left until Christmas!
I haven't got a 'yay' feeling bubbling inside me about Christmas yet... it's another Christmas, another Christmas and another Christmas. Well, maybe this Christmas would be different. How different will it be? I haven't figured it out yet...


It could be a Christmas without plastic neon-lit Christmas tree or more precise little colored light bulbs seeing as chasing each other around a tree in the house, no presents under the tree, no wishes list made for Santa to deliver on Christmas eve night while I await in pretense to be fast asleep. No misotoe and wonder why do lovers kiss under a misotoe?

to be continued....





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls