Harbour View, Kuching

Friday, November 28, 2008
It's the year end long school break for children. And for many are looking forward to the holiday season that's rapidly approaching. Crowd mostly students filled the lobby hall of Harbour View Hotel, Kuching when I was checking in that afternoon.

At a corner, a dad shocked with huge amount of phone calls billed to the room where he and his family stayed over the past few days turned to his 10yo son and started giving him a good lecture on responsibility. The grandpa came from the main entrance later and took over the lecturing from the dad and the mom looked on while the 10yo listened in dismay. And I was wondering who did he call? Ghostbuster?

A Christmas tree stood beside a wall at the hotel lobby, decorated with Christmas lights and colorful ornaments.

Christmas Charity stars by Rotary Club Kuching hung around the tree where each star represents names or groups that contributed to the Charity for the lest fortunate. Another Christmas is fast approaching. Heard of charitable giving is about values, and the root, largely, is faith?

Christmas ornaments.
Less than a month to go till Christmas. It's the season to be jolly....

A season of giving, now is the time to 'open purse strings to purchase gifts....'

I've a room with the view facing waterfront and Sarawak river that is so magnificent at night, besides the hotel's strategic location when food is concerned.

Passing by the multi-colored Cineplex building every time, I reckon it would make an ideal location for movie goer like me, awesome as when any new movies release, I'd get to be among many first viewers to have watched them, first! Star Cineplex is just across the road from where I'm staying, how great is that? :)

At night, to chill, I can always choose to enjoy waterfront promenade, feel the soft breeze blowing while walking the stretch of Kuching Waterfront and bear in mind, Kuching’s Waterfront was definitely a must-see place within the silver-heartbeat of this city and try out meal at Khatulistiwa Cafe. As for me while I am near to it, it's a great place for early morning walk as well. It's a must!

Weekend's already here...I've found some Laksa paste (swallow brand) and would be cooking Laksa sometime soon ;)






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls