
Somerset serviced apartment... I've just had lunch with fried chicken. Wait, this isn't sound right. I meant to say, I had lunch, rice with fried chicken :)
The apartment's lobby is located on the 4th floor of Gateway building next to OCBC Bank and SEGI college or more precise, Jalan Bukit Mata, Kuching. Apartment security is tight where no random visitors can access into the apartment area without apartment entry pass :)) I remember bars are plenty somewhere at a block behind the building that painted in blue color but for the past few nights they seemed shutdown and quiet.

I saw a pair of tribal ethnic artifact earweights frame up nicely on one side of the wall at the lobby and...
.
.some newer old-style Dayak earweights the moment I stepped into the 4th floor apartment lobby like any other hotel lobbies, a receptionist ready to serve at the lobby counter. An alley leading to the apartment lift area is through a glass door that required an entry pass to access. And there's a small cafe' or breakfast lounge (as they serve only breakfast) on the right side of the lobby.
Borneo ethnic and tribal artifacts frame up and hang on the walls in the lobby area that give it a bit of a local touch.
Old Dayaks earweights. The Dayaks origin used large, heavy jewelry or weighted objects to stretch piercings also known as earlobe elongation as the elongated earlobes symbolize great beauty among the community, hence enhance their looks.
Inside the apartment, Orang Ulu beaded necklace hang on one wall.
Borneo ethnic and tribal artifacts frame up and hang on the walls in the lobby area that give it a bit of a local touch.
Old Dayaks earweights. The Dayaks origin used large, heavy jewelry or weighted objects to stretch piercings also known as earlobe elongation as the elongated earlobes symbolize great beauty among the community, hence enhance their looks.
Inside the apartment, Orang Ulu beaded necklace hang on one wall.




0 comments:
Post a Comment