Light Brown, I Love My Hair Color!

Monday, October 27, 2008
It's durian season again!
When durian season comes in Sibu the scenario 'durian everywhere' can be seen around the town.

Early in the afternoon durian vendors come out and occupying parking lots where the crowd are to sell their durians. Durian everywhere!

***
I love my hair color!
My hair usually grow out very fast and naturally curly, I think I've blogged a lot about my hair and rebonding on my blog on the regrets and so forth after my hairdo. I had a total makeover and cut my hair really short on auspicious day of 080808 at my first salon in Sibu and on certain occasions I wish I still have my long straight rebonded hair :)

I went back for the second time to the same salon and had my hair steamed to maintain my hair silky smooth.

After the hairdo :)
Under the bright lights turn my hair silky light brown ;)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© 2010 Swiftlet Love Design by Dzignine
In Collaboration with Edde Sands • Ping • Lebanese Girls